Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Couple Of Things

Most of you know that I'm pregnant. But for those of you who don't, now you do :). My first doc appt is this Monday and I'll update then.

On another note, Evan & I went down to Sander's Beach today to play around and followed it up with the Farmer's Market Harvest Festival downtown. We stumbled upon the Harvest Fest on the way home and decided to stop. Evan got to paint a pumpkin and ride a pony. We had fresh apple juice made right there in front of us (THEE BEST apple juice I've ever had I might add). What a fun day! It would have been better if Jeff was with us but he had to work :(. He missed out on a great time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones