Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Laundry, Tricycles and Names...

Evan has this thing with laundry, if some one's doing it he HAS to help. Since I haven't been feeling well lately I'll take the help gladly. He likes to take the laundry out of the dryer and put it on the table for me to fold. Here is a picture of him doing just that.



Now I will tell you that I was watching Evan the entire time he was doing this so I wasn't concerned with what happened when he couldn't reach what was left in the dryer...which is pictured below. It was quite funny. Of course I had to inform him that it is very dangerous to get into the dryer and he was not to do it again. It was still cute though :).









Since I haven't been feeling well, Jeff has been taking Evan outside to play more often so I can get a break. They had some good father-son bonding time. Jeff worked with Evan on how to ride his tricycle for 2 days (he's only been able to reach the pedals recently). On the second day, he finally started to get the hang of pushing with one foot at a time. I looked out the window and he was riding all on his own. I would have posted video but I'm having a hard time converting it from may camera to share on the web. It was pretty neat to see.


As far as names go, I have recently been looking at different sites to make a name list for the baby. I have a small list of both girl and boy names (Jeff has already removed some :)). Some of the names are the same that we considered when we were expecting Evan and there are a couple new. I am choosing not to post the names here because none of them are really calling out to us yet. We would be happy to hear any names that you come up with. I find the naming process to be extremely difficult since everyone has an opinion and are quick to give it to us. Anyway, I will give an update in the future on this matter :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones