(1).jpg)
What's New On Our Homeschool Blog
EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
The Gymnast
Today we went back to Funtastics and this time it was much better because there weren't nearly as many kids. We took some more pictures and I must say that I was quite impressed with what he was able to do. Last time we established that he loves to jump on the trampoline and do summer salts. Today, in addition to some other activities, he swung on the rope swing, went down the slide (which he loved and had to do several times) and also hung on the bar...by himself. I didn't think he'd do it by himself but he surprised me. I think it's safe to say we'll be going back :).
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)




Cute pics! Who had more fun... Evan or Jeff?! BTW, Christian says that Evan should come jump on his trampoline.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun... look out though, he may start practicing his gymnastics at home! I miss you dear! Have Lewis's parents in town and will be spending the day with them. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete