As for how I'm feeling, I am finally to the point where I don't feel sick anymore (so nice). I haven't experienced that burst of energy that some feel in the second trimester, but I didn't with Evan either.
I'm currently trying to chip away at the room that will become the baby's room, but that is no easy task considering the fact that I have little energy. We need to get our office organized first (which is a huge undertaking). Then, when that's done, we will move everything from the soon-to-be baby's room to our office (which is all of my craft stuff, and a bunch of things we put in there because we had nowhere else to put it). Jeff has assured me that we will put a big dent in this project this weekend. I'm not looking forward to the work but can't wait till it's done. It helps that Jeff tends to work really fast and furious :).
We still don't have a name that we've settled on, but Owen seems to be the front-runner right now. It was at the top of our list when we had Evan and, in fact, the decision came down to Evan or Owen. Both names have the same meaning "Little Warrior" and they are actually a different version of the same name. The middle name is going to be James. We'll let you know when we have decided for sure.
At my next dr. appt I will most likely be scheduling my c-section so we should have a birth date at that point. I will post when we know when that will be.
Evan is understanding more and more that there is a baby brother in mama's stomach. He likes to talk to him, kiss him (my stomach) and feel him move around. He talks about how he's big enough to hold him and he will hug him when he's out :).
Anyway, that's it for now. I'll update when there's more info.








No comments:
Post a Comment