
What's New On Our Homeschool Blog
EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
1st dentist appointment
Evan went to the dentist today for the 1st time. I had an appointment before him (pregnancy does a number on my teeth) and he and Jeff watched so Evan wouldn't be affraid. I hyped it up before we went and told him how cool it would be so he was pretty excited to go. He did great! They didn't expect him to let them do anything (it was supposed to be a "happy visit" where they show him how the chair works, and they just show them stuff). He did so well that they polished his teeth, checked them out really well, did flouride and put a coat of something on his teeth ( I wasn't able to watch because I was getting worked on but Jeff described it that way). I don't know if they painted flouride on or a sealant or what. All I know is that the people at the dentist office were all pretty impressed that at 2 years-old, he did everything they asked and thought it was pretty fun. What a big boy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment