Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back Yard

There's still a LOT of work to be done, but we can finally enjoy our back yard. Here are some pics of what is done so far:



We have grass :)...


...and a walkway along the front of our deck with some flower beds along the way...

...and a patio with the outside edge lined w/lemon thyme ( I love how that stuff smells). If you notice, there's a big rectangle of sand on the other side of the grass. That's our sand volleball court (which doubles as Evan's sandbox). And on the other side of that I hope to have a vegetable garden next year ;).


The walkway is also lined w/ lemon thyme, mmmm.

Pretty purple clematis flowers will grow on each side of the stairs going from the deck to the yard.

We got a gazebo to keep us shaded...


...and some matching furniture to sit...and maybe eat at :).

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones