Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Lagoon

Today has been a beautiful day so Evan & I went out to take advantage. While Jeff was working, we went to the lagoon. Evan loves throwing rocks in the water and I knew this would be the perfect place for that. There were not many people there at all so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. We had to cut it a little short though 'cause there was a lone pit bull roaming around near us. It did have a collar but you never know. At one point we had to walk right by it (2 feet from it). There was no other option so I scooped Evan up in my arms and tried to make myself seem as nice and unafraid as I could as this dog just stood there and stared us down (tail not wagging at all) all the while praying that it would not attack us. While walking by I found that my mind was focused on how I would fight off this dog if it did attack...thank GOD it didn't. Anyway, we did have a great time despite that so I hope you enjoy the pics ;-).

He was quite tired as you can see here





I thought this was perfect for a B&W






Yummy, rocks!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones