
Today we went to the Spokane air show and saw the Blue Angels. It was my first time and obviously Evan's first time. I think that Jeff went to one when he was a kid. Those pilots are NUTS! And it was sooooo LOUD! At one point during the show, a jet (F-something, I can't remember what it was) came out of nowhere and was suddenly right in front of us and scared the daylights out of the whole crowd. You didn't hear it coming until it had passed...did I mention it was LOUD. Little did we know that it was a diversion because while we were all watching that plane, suddenly another one came from behind us and, WHOOSH, right over our heads. I thought I might drop dead from a heart attack right there because it was so LOUD. You know that pilot was up there laughing and thinking what SUCKERS we were. Anyway, it was a great time and I'm glad we went.






No comments:
Post a Comment