Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We have had a lot to be thankful for this past week! We enjoyed a LARGE, delicious meal on Thanksgiving with family. The next day, we went to the Christmas lighting ceremony downtown followed by yummy taco soup and sledding at Michelle's house. Saturday, we did some Christmas decorating including the Christmas tree. Today, Sunday, Evan & I managed to get outside to build our first snowman together while Jeff and Owen hung out inside watching football. Evan appropriately named our snowman Frosty (I know...original :)). Here are some pics (I forgot the camera the night we went sledding :().
Too pooped to eat
The pretty, snowy view outside our window



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones