Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Racing

Jeff and his dad got to do the racing "experience" at the state line yesterday. Jeff has always wanted to drive a race car and so I thought it would be a good idea to do this for him for Father's Day. He had a great time. I'd say he was probably the fastest car out there. They did a class before and then were on their own. Here are some pics:


THE CARS...


Strategizing while watching other drivers...


the class...


Waiting for their turn...


Ben, Tanner and Evan patiently waiting...

all suited up...


climbing in...


getting familiar with the car...


Jim in the front, Jeff following behind (I will say that Jeff passed Jim and they ended up Jeff in front and Jim in the back :)).


getting the rundown...


after racing.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones