Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

This & That

I realized that I had a lot to update and didn't want to do a separate blog for each topic so you're gettin' the entire update all in one...what a deal!

Fun at the lake...at least for Jeff & Evan, I was on the dock nearly having a heart attack!






I believe this picture was take BEFORE Evan went on the sea doo.






I have recently completed the Hospice Volunteer Training, had blood work done, background check done and now I have my name badge. It's official. I think I will visit my first patient next week. I'm looking forward to it. I've been practicing songs on my guitar so I don't have to sing acapella. My title (I think) is Spiritual Care Volunteer in which I will be singing, praying with, reading the Bible to and listening to patients. It should be a great experience!



Mr. Grumpy Gills, nuff said!



4th of July at the lake.



Brushing teeth while wearing mom's shoes (on the wrong feet) hmmmm.



In the car on the way to the beach. This was the first time Evan and his best buddy have ridden in the car together, they loved it. They even held hands, they're young, it's ok :). It was really cute!




Going for a walk on a mountain near our house.





Jeff rototilled the back yard so we have NO WEEDS. We hope to get grass by the end of the summer. That would be soooooo nice!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones