Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun In The Sun!

We had a lot of fun yesterday playing in the sun. It was pretty hot out. The pictures pretty much sum it up :).


The boys watering...


then playing in the water.


Hmmmmm, what's that?




Right after I snapped this pic, he slipped and landed right on his back and got totally drenched...not hurt though, just bummed :).




Sitting is so overrated.

Can you see me?


I wish I would've captured Evan's whole face, but I love how his eyes are smiling in this pic.


I love this little guy!

I'm a proud wife and mama!








1 comment:

  1. Cant Wait to see evan in the summer!!! Miss you guys a lot. I bought my own laptop!!!!
    See ya soon :)
    Jakob

    ReplyDelete

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones