Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TO THE STOCK!!!


On Valentine's Day, Jeff & I had dinner at PFHS where the troubadors (a musical group that I was in in high school) were performing a madrical dinner theater. It was set in medieval times and they were all in costume. The school cafeteria was made to look like you were dining in a castle. The lights were all off and there were candles EVERYWHERE. I don't think I could even count how many candles there were. The entertainment was fantastic and quite humorous. Throughout the dinner, people were allowed to make a $$ donation to have someone thrown into the stock, OR donate $$ to get out of the stock if someone requested you be thrown in. After having already taken all of our cash, Mr. Kracht (the troubadors director) decided that it was time for Jeff & I to go to the stock (one of the perks of being a former troub I guess). While we were enjoying our dinner, the King & Queen stood up and LOUDLY questioned the crowd "Is there a Jeff & Kristie Doty in the house?". Jeff quickly hid under the table and I hid my face, but they soon found us while the crowd chanted "TO THE STOCK, TO THE STOCK" which is where we soon found ourselves as the picture above so clearly reveals. We had a great time and hope to go again next year if anyone would like to join us :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones