Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bathtime Fun

Evan isn't used to taking baths because since he was able to stand, he's always taken showers with his dad. I recently took a bath with him and he loved it so much that I got out and let him stay in longer to play. It's sort of a pain to do baths at our house 'cause there are glass doors on the tub and it's not the easiest to maneuver around. Last night I gave him his first bath (all by himself) and he had a blast! It was too cute so I'm sharing some pictures with you. Enjoy :)







He kept dumping water on his head and after he did he would say "good one!" LOL

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones