The following video is of me trying to be sneaky enough to get video of Evan playing. I was unsuccessful. He always wants to push the buttons on the camera when he sees it. This is pretty much him trying to convince me to give him the camera so he can push the buttons. You'll get a little taste of what I see when he doesn't get his way :). He cracks me up. Please make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music before viewing the videos...
This next video is of Evan showing off. Enjoy :).
Evan is a silly little guy and loves making us laugh. He is getting to be so smart. I understand he's not a genius and I know that many parents think their kid is smart, but based on what a typical child should be able to do at his age, he's a little ahead of the game (I guess one of the benefits of having a mom at home with him). It is typical for a child at his age to be able to speak 6 words other than mama and dada...Evan speaks well over 50. Some of the words aren't very easy to understand, but many of them are. He is also able to perform at least 25 baby signs so it helps me to know what he's trying to say with his mouth when he is also doing the sign at the same time. He knows the letters A, B, C, and O. He still sometimes gets them confused. When we're driving around and he sees a sign or something with words is around, he will say "O" or "A" or whatever letter he may see. Many times I don't know what he's talking about and then he will point it out to me and of course I am usually a little shocked. It just amazes me what his little brain absorbs. Their like sponges at this age. He likes to run around and is starting to sing a little (which makes me very happy). He loves music and gets excited to play instruments when he's around them (i.e. piano, guitar, and drums). I love that! He is great at kicking a ball around and I really think he's going to be a great soccer player when he gets older (especially if his aunt Julie teaches him a few tricks). Anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on what he's been up to. I hope you enjoyed the videos.




No comments:
Post a Comment