Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.
What's New On Our Homeschool Blog
EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!
Monday, December 29, 2008
In memory of our baby girls :(
Today was a very sad day for us. We had to have our two dogs, Kira & Avory, put to sleep. They would have been 10 in January. They were both experiencing medical problems that would have been too difficult to fix, considering the fact that the vet said they only had a max of 2 years left anyway. If they had been younger, our decision would have been different. They were both side-by-side from birth til death. Jeff was in the room when they fell asleep together. Kira was quite the little trouble maker. Avory was the little sweetheart. Exact opposites. We will miss them dearly. They have been a part of our lives for almost 10 years. We are sad to see them go but are so glad that we had so many years with them. Here are some pictures of our girls:
Oh, Kristie... I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I never imagined your home/yard without those beauties. For your sake, hopefully Evan is still a little too young to know the difference or perhaps won't get very upset about it if he does... as I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to go through. For loving dog parents like you... I'd like to think that they are in Doggy Heaven! ;o) Hugs
Oh, Kristie... I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I never imagined your home/yard without those beauties. For your sake, hopefully Evan is still a little too young to know the difference or perhaps won't get very upset about it if he does... as I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to go through. For loving dog parents like you... I'd like to think that they are in Doggy Heaven! ;o) Hugs
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry for your loss. Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete