Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today was a pretty busy day. We took Jeff to the airport (he went to the Denver area for a real estate conference). I decided that since we were in the Spokane area, I would try to get a little Christmas shopping done. Shopping wasn't as successful as I had hoped it would be although Evan was quite the little trooper. We had plans to meet up with my friend, Julie, but had a little time to kill before we were set to meet so I decided to ask an employee at the mall if there were any parks nearby. She told me about Mirabou Park. So that's were we went to kill some time. What a delightful place. There wasn't a playground, but there was plenty of room for Evan to run around...and that's just what he did. He loved it, and I enjoyed watching him explore. We finally met up with Julie and had a great time with her and her two girls. By the time we left to go home, Evan was exhausted. He fell asleep within the 1st 2 minutes in the car. He took a longer nap than usual...which caused us to miss his cousin's (Taryn) cross country race that we had intended to go to. Then we finnished the day off with the usual running errands and getting something together for dinner since my mom was coming over to keep us company while Jeff's out of town. Anyway, that was our day...not sure why I shared other than I got some cute pictures of Evan today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones