Click the "Sonshine Classical Academy" button below to view our homeschool blog.

What's New On Our Homeschool Blog

EVAN MAKING OWEN LAUGH...FUNNY!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Teeth and Precious Moments

Yesterday, we were eating dinner and I went to stick some food in Evan's mouth and he chomped down on my finger and, there it was...a tooth. I could feel it plain as day. It's ABOUT TIME that there's something to show for all that pain he's been going through. The poor little guy's been working on that tooth for months. I think the other one next to it (on the bottom) is close to breaking through cuz he seems to be in more pain now than ever. I feel so bad for him, yet I'm so happy for him. Pretty soon we won't be getting that cute little gummy smile anymore; but a cute little toothy smile will be there to replace it. He's such a sweetheart. Yesterday, I experienced the cutest thing I've ever seen. I was holding him while he was sleeping and I decided that he needed to wake up or he'd never go to sleep that night. I ran my fingers through his hair and, while he was still sleeping, he gave me the biggest smile...like he was going to start laughing. I touched his mouth and he gave me another huge smile. This continued for a couple of minutes and then he opened his eyes and happily shouted "DAH!" which is a word (in his own language) that he uses often when he's happy. Then he started laughing and was quite the happy little camper for the rest of the day. It was sooooo precious. I only wish I could have captured that moment on video. That memory will, however, stay with me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones